A chocolate chocolate chip cookies full of chopped peppermint bark, perfect cookies for the holidays.
- 1 cup cold butter
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp.salt
- 2¼ cups flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips ((Guittard are BEST!))
- 1 cup chopped Dove Peppermint Bark a Promise ((about 22 pieces))
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In a large mixing bowl mix butter and sugars, just about 30 seconds or so. DO NOT CREAM! You will still have some lumps of butter.
- Add eggs and vanilla and and mix just until eggs are incorporated. (You will/should still have a few small lumps of butter.)
- Add flour, salt, baking soda and cocoa. Mix until all blended together. Stir in chocolate chips and chopped Dove Peppermint Bark Promises.
- Roll dough balls by hand, making them slightly larger than normal. Pat them down slightly after placing them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 9-10 minute, DO NOT OVER BAKE.
- Remove from cookie sheets and cool on a cooling rack.
- Now try and control yourself and don’t eat the whole batch!
- Category: Cookies