I’ve pretty much decided that I’ve never met a cookie I didn’t like. I could bake cookies everyday of the week and never get tired of them—especially when it comes to any kind of chocolate chip cookies.
I loved the sweet and salty thing going on with these cookies.
They are crispy but still chewy and absolutely yummy!
The dough was amazing and I’m pretty sure I ate enough of it to have made 4 or 5 cookies . . .oh well life is short!
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups broken chocolate-covered pretzel pieces
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream butter in a large mixing bowl until soft.
- Add sugars and beat until well mixed.
- Add eggs, water and vanilla. Beat until fluffy.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt an dmix until well incorporated.
- Add pretzels and chocolate chips and gently stir in.
- Using a small cookie scoop, drop onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Flatten each dough ball slightly with a glass or the palm of your hand.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
- Category: Cookies