- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups broken chocolate-covered pretzel pieces
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream butter in a large mixing bowl until soft.
- Add sugars and beat until well mixed.
- Add eggs, water and vanilla. Beat until fluffy.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt an dmix until well incorporated.
- Add pretzels and chocolate chips and gently stir in.
- Using a small cookie scoop, drop onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Flatten each dough ball slightly with a glass or the palm of your hand.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
- Category: Cookies