Cinnamon roasted almonds are sweet, crunchy, addicting and so easy to make just like you tet at the mall. So, so simple to make.
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp. cold water
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole (, unsalted almonds)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Line a large rimmed baking sheet a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg white until stiff peaks form. Add the water and vanilla and beat again until stiff. Add the almonds to the mixture and stir gently to coat the almonds. Mix the brown sugar, salt and cinnamon together. Add this mixture to the almonds and stir gently to mix well. Pour the almonds out onto the prepared baking sheet and carefully spread them out into a somewhat even layer.
- Roast the almonds for 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Category: Candy