This Cobb Egg Salad is going to rock your world! Eggs, bacon, blue cheese crumbles, avocado and tomatoes all coated in a delicious red-wine vinegar yogurt dressing. It’s so satisfying, filling and amazingly good!
Oh my goodness, this salad. . . I am in love! My friends, this Cobb Egg Salad takes egg salad to a whole new level. It’s so simple to make and is absolutely fantastic!
It’s packed with so many yummy ingredients and then covered in a simple yogurt dressing. Easy peasy.
With summer approaching, salads make the most perfect summer night dinners. This one will definitely be a regular at our house and I’m not going to be sad about it.
Eggs, bacon, avocados, tomatoes, blue cheese. . . so many good things!
Listen up! I know there are some HUGE blue cheese haters out there, my husband happens to be one of them. He loathes the stuff, but I love it! So if you have the same strong feelings about blue cheese that my husband does, go ahead and use feta or anything else you love. Yes, we can still be friends.
This really is so simple to make. Here is what you will need.
Simple lineup of ingredients:
- green yogurt
- red wine vinegar
- salt & pepper
- hard boiled eggs
- blue cheese
- cherry tomatoes
This is absolutely delicious on its own, but are a few other delicious ways to eat it:
- spread it on a piece of toasted sourdough (sooo good!)
- use it to make a sandwich
- dip pita chips in it
- scoop some onto a lettuce leaf and make a lettuce wrap
How I boil my eggs for perfectly hard boiled eggs:
- Add the cold eggs (straight from the fridge) to a saucepan and cover with cold water. Make sure the eggs are covered by at least an inch or two of water.
- With the pan uncovered turn the heat to high and bring the water to a rolling boil.
- Once it comes to a rolling boil, remove the pan from the heat and cover the pan and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Remove the eggs with a slotted spoon to a large bowl of ice water. Let them sit for several minutes until completely cooled. Store in the refrigerator.
This salad recipe is a keeper! It’s the perfect for summer lunches and picnics, It’s a protein packed meal with tons of flavor. You’re going to love it!Print
Recipe Source: Adapted slightly from Delish