- 1 cup Butter (softened)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 12 to 14 Oreos, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter, sugar, and brown sugar for at least 3 to 4 minutes, or until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add vanilla.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix just until combined.
- Add in white chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips and mix on low until combined. Finally, add the Oreos and stir in gently by hand (this will keep them from breaking up into too small of pieces).
- Using a large cookie scoop, form dough balls (about 2 to 3 tablespoons) and place on cookie sheets. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until the edges start to become a light golden color. Don’t overbake. Let rest for 5 minutes on baking sheet before removing.