These Cookies & Cream Rice Krispie Treats are gooey and so delicious. Loaded with Oreos and Cookies & Cream candy bar. So good!
Cookies & Cream Rice Krispie Treats, my newest obsession.
I love Rice Krispie Treats. I always have and I always will.
But let me make one thing clear, I love them soft and gooey, not hard and crunchy. Have you ever had one that’s hard and crunchy? I’ve come to the startling realization over the years that some people just do not know how to make Rice Krispie Treats. They overcook the marshmallow mixture and then throw in waaay too many Rice Krispies. It’s not rocket science people.
I always had a few more tablespoons butter, a few more marshmallows and less Rice Krispies . . . perfect every time!
I love these cookies & cream blondies so when I saw the idea for a cookies ‘n’ cream Rice Krisipie Treat, you better believe I was going to make them. Totally fabulous! Gooey, buttery, marshmallowy goodness right here! I had to give them away so I wouldn’t eat the entire pan.
These Cookies & Cream Rice Krispie Treats are loaded with double stuf Oreos and cookies & cream candy bar. . . could it get any better?Print
Gooey and fabulous, these Rice Krispie treats are full of chunks of Oreos and melted Cookies N’ Cream Hershey bars . . .completely delicious
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups marshmallows
- 1 giant (6.5 oz) Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Cream candy bar
- 5 cups Rice Krispies
- 20 Double Stuff Oreos, coarsely chopped
- In a large pot melt the butter and candy bar over low heat, add marshmallow and stir until the marshmallows are melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in Rice Krispies and chopped Oreos mixture. Stir lightly to combine. Lightly press the mixture into a greased 9×9 pan.
- Let set up before cutting. Enjoy and try not to eat the entire pan!
- Category: Brownies & Bars
Recipe Source: Adapted from Mallo and Co.