Gooey and fabulous, these Rice Krispie treats are full of chunks of Oreos and melted Cookies N’ Cream Hershey bars . . .completely delicious
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups marshmallows
- 1 giant (6.5 oz) Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Cream candy bar
- 5 cups Rice Krispies
- 20 Double Stuff Oreos, coarsely chopped
- In a large pot melt the butter and candy bar over low heat, add marshmallow and stir until the marshmallows are melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in Rice Krispies and chopped Oreos mixture. Stir lightly to combine. Lightly press the mixture into a greased 9×9 pan.
- Let set up before cutting. Enjoy and try not to eat the entire pan!
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Brownies & Bars