- 8 ounces Jiffy Corn Muffin mix
- 15 ounces whole kernel corn (drained)
- 15 ounces creamed corn (not drained)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium size bowl, mix all of the ingredients together until well combined. Pour into a greased 8″x8″ glass baking dish.
- Cook uncovered for 40-50 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
- Store in refrigerator, covered for up to five days.
- I’ve made this with and without the salt and I think I love it just slightly more with the salt.