A creamy dip with a little bit of heat going on and crazy delicious, this Amazing Corn Dip (aka Crack Corn Dip) is going to be the hit of your party. You’re going to love it!
- 2 (11 oz) cans Mexicorn, drained really well
- 1 (4 oz) can chopped green chiles
- 1/3 cup chopped jalapenos*
- 1 bunch (about 8 onions) green onion chopped (just the green part)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pkg. (8 oz) shredded Mexican blend cheese (or sharp cheddar is yummy too!)
- Frito scoops or tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine all of the dip contents together and chill in the fridge at least 5 to 6 hours, but overnight is better! The longer it sits, the better it gets.
- Serve with Frito scoops (our favorite) or tortilla chips. Store leftovers in the fridge.
The MexiCorn is made by Green Giant and can be found at most grocery stores (I have yet to find it at Walmart though).
I have made this using the jar kind of jalapenos and the kind that come in the can. I think the jar kind are not quite as hot, but use whatever you prefer.
One of the recipes I found for this called for 3 bunches of green onions, I cut it back to 1 bunch and thought it was just right, but feel free to add more green onions if you’d like.