This Corn Pie is absolutely fantastic! Loaded with so many good things. . . two different cheeses, creamed corn, green chilies, corn meal, sour cream. It’s even better than you think! ♡
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup canned creamed corn
- 1 pkg. (10 oz) frozen corn
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup yellow corn meal
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can ( 4 oz) diced green chilies
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- sour cream
- extra cheese
- cafe rio dressing (a little drizzle)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray a 10″ pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake, uncovered for 90 minutes (yes, that long!).
- Slice into wedges and serve plain or with toppings of your choice.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 90 mins