Loaded with ingredients everyone will love! These cookies are going to be a crowd favorite.
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 cup cornflakes
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/3 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/4 cup each white chocolate chips, semisweet and milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together the butter and sugars. Add egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, mix well.
- Add oats, cornflakes, coconut and all four kinds of chips, mix well.
- Drop onto lined cookie sheets. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until edges start to turn golden brown. Let cool on cookie sheets 3 to 4 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
I cut the original recipe way down because it made 9 dozen. You can easily dough or tripe this recipe if you need a bigger batch of cookies.
The first time I made these I misread the recipe and threw in white chocolate chips too, because I swear it said that. After got the dough all mixed I was checking the bake time and saw that it only called for butterscotch, milk and semisweet chocolate chips. Because these were so good with all four different chips in them, I’ve kept making them that way. So feel free to adjust the chips you use. If you don’t care for white chocolate chips, leave them out and add more of another kind. I do HIGHLY recommend the butterscotch chips! They seriously make these cookies even more amazing!!!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Cookies