This Raspberry Cranberry Sauce is a delicious twist on regular cranberry sauce. The raspberries give it add extra flavor that is so good. It’s tangy and sweet and makes those turkey sandwiches even better!
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 pkg. (12 oz) cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Add cranberries and return to boil.
- Reduce heat and boil gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the raspberries the final 3 minutes.
- Cool completely at room temperature. Refrigerate until serving time.
If you don’t want this to have any chunks, you can put it in your food processor and give it just a couple pulses.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American