I think this might be my new favorite way to eat potatoes, honestly they are so dang good.
I made them twice last week and we all went crazy over them. The first night I made them, I didn’t make enough and I had some disappointed boys when they saw the pan was empty.
They are all over Pinterest and I finally got around to making them. You will love these because they are so simple to make and are so versatile. You can use any kind of potato, just make sure you use small ones, they smash up much nicer and easier than bigger ones. The first night I made them I used yukon gold and the second night I made them I used baby red potatoes, both equally delicious! Feel free to use any herb you want, I used a rosemay & garlic blend that is so yummy and made these potatoes absolutely delicious!Print
- 12 whole Small Potatoes ((I used yukon yold))
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt To Taste
- Black Pepper To Taste
- Rosemary & Garlic Blend seasoning ((or any herb of your choice))
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook them until they are fork-tender.
- On a sheet pan, generously drizzle olive oil. Place tender potatoes on the cookie sheet leaving plenty of room between each potato.
- With a potato masher, gently press down each potato until it slightly mashes, rotate the potato masher 90 degrees and mash again. Brush the tops of each crushed potato generously with more olive oil.
- Sprinkle potatoes with kosher salt, fresh ground black pepper and rosemary/garlic seasoning.
- Bake in a 450 degree oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Once they come out of the oven, immediately sprinkle with shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Category: Side Dishes
Leave a Reply