- 1 pound pork sausage (like Jimmy Dean or Tennessee Pride)
- 1 (10-oz) can Ro-tel diced tomatoes and green chilies (drain about half the liquid)
- 12 oz (1 1/2 pkgs.) cream cheese
- Fritos scoops or tortilla chips
- In a small slow cooker (I use a 4 quart) place cream cheese and Rotel tomatoes.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook sausage until crumbled and no longer pink. Drain. Pour over cream cheese and tomatoes, give it a good stir and then cover with lid and cook on low 2 to 3 hours stirring, a couple times while it’s cooking.
- Serve warm with Frito Scoops (our favorite ) or tortilla chips.
- Category: Appetizers/Dips