This Creamy Raspberry Salad is so simple to make! It’s the perfect side dish for those summer BBQs and picnics. Only 4 ingredients make this super quick to whip up.
Holy moly how did it get to be July?
Could someone please tell me where June went. My son Taylor hit his one-year mark of his mission last week on June 28th. I swear we just dropped him off at the MTC the other day.
I hate how fast this summer is already going. So before it’s over I’m sharing one of my favorite summertime salads.
Now I’m not sure if this Creamy Raspberry Salad should technically be called a salad. It’s so, so good and if you wanted to, you really could serve it as a dessert.
I’ll be honest though, I never have. I look at it this way, if I can have a salad that is as delicious and decadent as a dessert AND a real dessert, why would I deprive myself of that (lol!)?With only four ingredients, it’s one of the easiest and quickest salads you’ll ever make.
This would be the perfect salad for your 4th of July BBQ.
TIPS FOR MAKING CREAMY RASPBERRY SALAD:
- I like to use the light vanilla yogurt with this (I use the Dannon Light & Fit), but you can use your favorite brand/kind. I haven’t made this yet using greek yogurt, but I’m sure it would be delicious, maybe just a little more “tart.”
- Make sure you let this chill at least 30 minutes before you serve it.
- This salad is so versatile which is what I love about it. You can use any kind of berry in it that you like. Raspberries are our favorite, but I’ve done it also with mixed frozen berries (blueberries, raspberries and blackberries). You could even use peaches, it doesn’t have to be berries.
- You can also use different flavors of pudding in this. It’s delicious with cheesecake flavored pudding. (I also think coconut pudding would be delicious!).
- I have used the bags of frozen raspberries and the frozen raspberries in sweetened syrup (they come in a plastic container). When I use the raspberries in the syrup, I let them thaw most of the way and drain off about half of the syrup.
- You can also use fresh raspberries.
Creamy Raspberry Salad
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 9 1x
- 1 box (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding
- 16 oz vanilla yogurt
- 8 oz container Cool Whip
- 1 pkg. (10- 12 oz). frozen raspberries (partially thawed)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and vanilla yogurt. Fold in the Cool Whip, and mix until well combined.
- Gently fold in the raspberries until evenly mixed in.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American
LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW IF YOU GIVE THIS A TRY! I’D LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK
Leave a Reply