This creamy taco meat mixture can really be eaten any way you like. Use it to make tacos, taco salad, burritos, or just use it as a chip dip (soooo yummy!). Top it with any of your favorite toppings and dig in. It’s absolutely delicious. It can also be cooked on the stove top if you’re in a hurry. Just brown your meat and then throw everything in a large pot, cook over medium low heat, stirring frequently until the cheese melts.
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 onion (, finely diced)
- 3 cans chili beans
- 2 can Rotel tomatoes (, drained)
- 1 lb. Mexican Velveeta (, cut into chunks)
- 1 cup half-n-half
- Tortilla chips (, taco shells or flour tortillas)
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion until beef is no longer pink. Transfer to a slow cooker.
- Add chili beans, Rotel tomatoes, Mexican Velveeta and half-n-half. Stir well.
- Cook on high 2-3 hours or low 4-6 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over tortilla chips and garnish with desired toppings or fill a flour tortilla with meat mixture, add toppings and fold up burrito style.
- Category: Main Dishes