- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1/4 cup onion, finely diced
- 3 cans chili beans (I drain a little of the juice off)
- 2 can Rotel tomatoes, drained (*see notes)
- 1 lb. Mexican Velveeta, cut into chunks
- 1 cup half-n-half
- Tortilla chips , taco shells or flour tortillas
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion until beef is no longer pink. Transfer to a slow cooker.
- Add chili beans, Rotel tomatoes, Mexican Velveeta and half-n-half. Stir well.
- Cook on high 2-3 hours or low 4-6 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over tortilla chips and garnish with desired toppings or fill a flour tortilla with meat mixture, add toppings and fold up burrito style.
- This creamy taco meat mixture can really be eaten any way you like. Use it to make tacos, taco salad, burritos, or just use it as a chip dip (soooo yummy!). Top it with any of your favorite toppings and dig in. It’s absolutely delicious.
- Use mild Rotel if you want this to have less kick
- Walmart is the only store I’ve been able to find the Mexican Velveeta at. It comes in a 2 lb package so I use half and wrap up the other half and keep it in the fridge for the next time I make these.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 180 minutes
- Category: Main Dishes