These Crispy BBQ Chicken & Bacon Wraps and simple, delicious and so quick to make. Filled with chicken, cheese, bacon and BBQ sauce . . .a perfect weeknight meal.
Simple dinners are totally my thing and these Crispy Chicken & Bacon BBQ wraps are simple, fast and crazy good!
I swear the last few weeks we’ve had so many things all fall on the same night . . .ugh! It’s been crazy lately! Believe it or not, as much as I hate that it snowed here Wednesday and was so cold, it meant Braydon’s baseball game was cancelled which was definitely made Wednesday night much more doable.
Busy nights like we’ve had call for fast and uncomplicated dinners like these wraps.
My boys literally inhaled these! I served these with some fresh fruit and called it good.
If you’re looking for something easy, quick and so, so good for dinner tonight, then I got you covered.Print
- 4 cups cooked (, shredded chicken (rotisserie chicken works great!))
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese ((I like to use sharp))
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2/3 cup BBQ sauce ((Baby Ray’s is my favorite!))
- 4 strips of bacon (, cooked crisp and chopped)
- Flour tortillas ((about 8))
- In a large mixing bowl, add chicken, cheese, cilantro and BBQ sauce, toss until combined.
- Take about 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture and spread it down the center of the tortilla. Fold the sides over each other to close. Spray both sides with cooking spray.
- Spray a large skillet generously with cooking spray and place the wraps seam side down in the skillet. Cook over medium low heat until golden and crispy (about a minute or two), turn wrap over and cook the other side until golden and crispy.
I usually use the uncooked flour tortillas from Costco for these. I do cook them before I fill them with the chicken filling.
Recipe Source: 5 Boys Baker