These Crispy BBQ Chicken & Bacon Wraps and simple, delicious and so quick to make. Filled with chicken, cheese, bacon and BBQ sauce . . .a perfect weeknight meal.
- 4 cups cooked shredded chicken (rotisserie chicken works great!)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (I like to use sharp)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2/3 cup BBQ sauce (Sweet Baby Ray’s is my favorite!)
- 4 strips of bacon cooked crisp and chopped
- Flour tortillas (about 8)
- In a large mixing bowl, add chicken, cheese, cilantro, BBQ sauce, and bacon. Toss until combined.
- Take about 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture and spread it down the center of the tortilla. Fold the sides over each other to close. Spray both sides with cooking spray.
- Spray a large skillet generously with cooking spray and place the wraps seam side down in the skillet. Cook over medium low heat until golden and crispy (about a minute or two), turn wrap over and cook the other side until golden and crispy.
I usually use the uncooked flour tortillas from Costco for these. I do cook them before I fill them with the chicken filling.
- Category: Main Dishes