Dinner doesn’t get better or easier than this. These BBQ chicken sandwiches are delicious. The perfect summertime quick meal.
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (I use Sweet Baby Rays)
- ¼ cup Italian dressing
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8–1/4 tsp. Red pepper flakes
- Coleslaw (optional, but highly recommended!)
- Place chicken breasts in your slow cooker.
- In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and red pepper flakes. Stir until well combined.
- Pour over chicken, cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until your chicken is done and shreds easily. (May take longer if your chicken breasts are frozen)
- Remove chicken and shred and then return to crockpot and stir until coated in BBQ sauce.
- Serve on buns topped with coleslaw (if desired).
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 240 minutes
- Category: Main Dishes