These Curry Chicken Skewers are so fabulous! If you’re a curry lover you will go crazy over these. They make for a simple and delicious meal any night of the week.
We have had the most gorgeous weather here this past week so I’ve had no choice but to pull out our grill and fire it up. We used it three times last week. I’m taking advantage of this beautiful spring weather because this is Utah where it’s entirely possible to send my boys to school in the morning in shorts because it’s 58 degrees, and then have them come home in two feet of snow.
These Curry Chicken Skewers were such a huge hit at our house the other night. I am so happy that my boys love curry as much as I do. I served these with our family favorite rice and a green salad. It was honestly one of the best meals ever and my boys all agreed.
Easy. Delicious. Healthy. These are a family-friendly meal that is loaded with flavor. Serve them with rice and a vegetable or salad and dinner is done!
These are so quick and simple to make. You can make them the night before and let them marinate overnight or make them the day of, just make sure you marinate them at least 4-5 hours. I’m already dying to make these again.
The curry combined with the tartness of the lime, the sweetness from the honey and the little bit of kick from the Sriracha is definitely a winning combination. If you are a fan of curry, then you absolutely need to make these.Print
Curry Chicken Skewers
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Sriracha
- 2 limes juiced
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch pieces
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Add the chicken pieces to a large ziploc bag and pour the marinade over the chicken. Seal the bag and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours (or overnight).
- Heat a grill to medium heat. Place chicken pieces on skewers in a single layer and cook, rotating occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 10 minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5+ hours marinading time
- Category: Main Dishes
Recipe Source: Adapted from Platings and Pairings
Lori West says
We love curry at our house and this did not disappoint!!!