This is anything but healthy, but I promise you it is so good. This is true comfort food . . . it’s delicious!
I love sitting down to a yummy, comforting dinner like this when it’s so dang cold and snowy outside. Meals like this just really seem to hit the spot. Don’t let the looks of this casserole fool you, it’s just one of those meals that isn’t really “pretty” when you dish it up, but tastes fabulous. It is so simple to throw together, especially when you use a rotisserie chicken like I did.
My boys devour this when I make this . . . .with a whole bag of Doritos, why wouldn’t they?
I hope you love this as much as we do!Print
Doritos Cheesy Chicken Casserole
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3 cups cooked chicken (, chopped (I used a rotisserie chicken))
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 can corn (, drained (I used shoepeg))
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (, shredded)
- 1 bag of nacho cheese Doritos
- Lightly spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Crush the entire bag of Doritos and spread half over the bottom of the dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine chicken, sour cream, soup, Rotel, corn and one cup of the cheese. Mix well and pour over crushed Doritos. Top with remaining 1 cup cheese and crushed Doritos.
- Bake at 350º for 20-25 minutes.
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Main Dishes
Recipe Source: Adapted slightly from Plain Chicken
Leave a Reply