- 3 cups cooked chicken (, chopped (I used a rotisserie chicken))
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 can corn (, drained (I used shoepeg))
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (, shredded)
- 1 bag of nacho cheese Doritos
- Lightly spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Crush the entire bag of Doritos and spread half over the bottom of the dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine chicken, sour cream, soup, Rotel, corn and one cup of the cheese. Mix well and pour over crushed Doritos. Top with remaining 1 cup cheese and crushed Doritos.
- Bake at 350º for 20-25 minutes.
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Main Dishes