This dip is amazing! I saw it the other day over at Favorite Family Recipes and knew I had to make it.
I took it to a party the other night and we devoured it.
If you think about it, it’s actually rather healthy — well, that is until you start dipping your Doritos in it.
We tried it with pita chips and Fritos too and it was awesome. I was even eating it without chips. You really could dip it anything (crackers, chips, bread, etc), but I do have to say it was aMaZinG with the Doritos!
I sent a little down to my friend to taste. She called me the next day to get the recipe because she was going to make it that night to eat with their dinner.
Brilliant idea whoever came up with this.
This stuff absolutely rocks!!Print
- 1 (24 oz) container cottage cheese
- 2 to matoes (, diced)
- 2 avocados (, diced)
- 1/2 c. canned corn (, drained)
- 3 green onions (, chopped)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spoon cottage cheese into a medium-sized bowl.
- Fold in remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Serve with Doritos or any kind of chips or crackers.
Recipe Source: Favorite Family Recipes