- 1 package butter golden cake mix (I use Duncan Hines)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 4 Skor Candy bars, chopped into chunks
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag (11 oz) caramels (about 33–35 caramels)
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9×13 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs and oil, beat on low speed 30 seconds. Scrape down sides if needed and beat on medium for about 2 more minutes.
- Fold in semi sweet chocolate chips, baking chips and chopped Skor Bar (mixture will be slightly sticky and thick).
- Press half of mixture into the prepared baking dish Bake 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine sweetened condensed milk, caramels and butter. Cook and stir frequently over medium-low heat until smooth.
- Pour caramel mixture over partially baked crust. Take pieces of the remaining crust mixture and flatten them slightly with your fingers and place on top of the caramel layer.
- Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until edges barely begin to turn golden brown. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars.