- 1 lb (16 ounces) ground pork or beef
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 pkg. (14 – 16 oz) coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (*see notes)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons fresh minced ginger (or 1 teaspoon ground)
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- 2 eggs
- Salt & pepper
- Sliced green onions (optional)
- Wonton strips (optional)
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground pork and cook until no longer pink. Drain if necessary.
- Add garlic and cook for about 30 seconds. Add sesame oil and cook for about another minute.
- Add the coleslaw mix, soy sauce and ginger to the skillet. Cook, stirring for about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Make a well in the center of the skillet and add the eggs. Scramble until done over low heat, stir into egg roll mixture.
- Stir in sriracha. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper and/or additional soy sauce to taste.
- Garnish with green onions, wonton strips and additional sriracha if desired.
- The original recipe calls for 1/4 cup of soy sauce, but I always end up adding in at least 1 to 2 tablespoons more. Adjust it according to your liking.