This Family Favorite Cheese Ball is the perfect appetizer for any holiday occasion. So simple to make and absolutely delicious! My family loves this cheese ball!
- 1 jar (5 oz) Kraft Blue Cheese)
- 2 jars (6 oz) Kraft Pimento cheese)
- 12 oz softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1/2 tsp. Accent
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- In a mixing bowl combine blue cheese, pimento cheese, cream cheese, onion, Accent, half of the chopped pecans and half the parsley. Using an electric or hand mixer, mix on medium speed until well combined.
- Line a small bowl with a large piece of plastic wrap (you want the plastic wrap to hang over the sides of the bowl). Pour cheese mixture into bowl and pull the sides of the plastic wrap up over the top, covering the cheese ball. Let chill for several hours.
- In a shallow dish or on a piece of wax paper, mix together the remaining pecans and parsley. Roll the cheese ball into the mixture.
- Place the cheese ball on a plate and refrigerate, covered lightly with plastic wrap, until ready to serve.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.
If you’re like my husband, and not a huge fan of blue cheese, you can just put half the jar of blue cheese in. I always put the whole jar in because I happen to love it.
- Category: Appetizers/Dips