- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of salt
- Extra sugar for rolling (about 1/4 cup)
- Hershey’s kisses, unwrapped (about 16-18)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the peanut butter, sugar, egg, vanilla and salt. Mix well until thoroughly combined. Chill for 30 minutes (if you have time, if not it’s ok).
- Using a small cookie scoop or a spoon, scoop dough into balls and roll in extra granulated sugar (I get about 16 to 18 out of a batch).
- Place balls of dough on prepared cookie sheet, leaving an inch of space in between each cookie.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes. As soon as they come out of the oven, gently press a Hershey’s kiss into the top. You want the cookie to crack on the sides, so don’t panic when they to. Let cool on cookie sheet for 2 to 3 minutes.