This Fresh Peach Dessert (or no bake fresh peach pie) is amazing! A graham cracker crust filled with fresh peaches and then topped with sweetened condensed milk and whipped.
I have been wanting to post this recipe for such a long time, but had to wait until peaches were in season because fresh peaches are an absolute MUST for this recipe.
There is absolutely nothing like a fresh peach, they are one of my favorite things about summer. I can’t wait until August when peaches are at their best — because yummy, sweet peaches means it’s time for this to-die-for fresh peach dessert. My boys go crazy over this. Everyone that tastes it goes crazy over it. It really is amazing. Let’s think about this combination — peaches, sweetened condensed milk and whipping cream— what’s not to love?
This stuff is absolutely over-the-top good.
It is so quick and easy to make.
It doesn’t require you turning on your oven (who really wants to do that when it’s 100 degrees outside?).
It will make you so happy.
Your taste buds will love you . . . your waistline will not, but who cares, right?
This pie is really the best if eaten the day you make it. If your peaches are on the smaller side, I usually use about 14-15 peaches.
- Graham Cracker Crust:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice ((bottled or fresh))
- Fresh peaches ((about 8-10 large.))
- 1 cup whipping cream (, whipped and sweetened)
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar together.
- Press into the bottom and up the sides of a well-buttered 10-inch pie plate.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice. Stir until smooth. Set aside.
- Peel and slice peaches. Fill pie plate with the sliced peaches. (You want the pie plate to be full, the more peaches, the better)
- Pour milk/lemon juice mixture over peaches and spread evenly, covering peaches as best you can.
- Top with fresh sweetened, whipped cream.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat. This is best if eaten within a day.