- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons dry ranch dressing (or dip) mix
- 1 can (14-15 oz) chili with beans
- 1 can (4.5 oz) chopped green chiles
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (I love using sharp cheddar)
- 1 bag Frito Scoops corn chips
- Sliced green onions (optional)
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream and dip until smooth (I use a hand mixer). Spread into the bottom of an ungreased 8-inch ovenproof skillet or baking dish.
- In the same bowl (no need to dirty another one), mix chili and green chiles, stir to combine. Spoon over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes, remove from oven and top with grated cheese. Return to oven and continue cooking until cheese is melted and dip is bubbly (5 to 10 minutes) .
- Top with green onions, if desired. Serve with Frito Scoops.
- Category: Appetizers/Dips