- 1 1/2 cups oreo crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 Tbsp. orange juice
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen raspberries with syrup, thawed
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Mix Oreo crumbs and melted butter together and press into the bottom of a buttered 8 or 9-inch springform pan. Bake 8 minutes at 350.
- For filling, combine sweetened condensed milk, orange juice and lemon juice. Mix well and then stir in raspberries.
- Fold in whipped cream. Pour over cooled crust and freeze until firm.
- Soften for 5 minutes before serving.
- Category: Desserts