Froot Loop Rice Krispie Treats are a delicious and fun twist on the classic Rice Krispie Treats. Loaded with both Fruit Loops and Rice Krispies . . . kids and adults love them! So simple to make and so fun to eat!
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 cups Froot Loops Cereal
- 3 cups Rice Krispie Cereal
- 1 cup mini marshmallows (optional)
- Lightly butter a 9×9 pan and set aside.
- In a large pot melt the butter over low heat. Once butter is melted add the 6 cups mini marshmallows and put a lid on the pan for a couple minutes. Remove lid and stir until marshmallows are mostly melted (it’s ok if there are still a few small lumps).
- Remove from heat and stir in Froot Loops and Rice Krispies until almost coated. Toss in the extra 1 cup marshmallows (if using) and stir until combine.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and press in evenly. Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.
- Category: Candy/Treats