These Fruity Pebble Marshmallow Treats are a fun twist on classic rice crispy treats . Your kids (and and adults will LOVE them!
- 1 pkg. ((10 oz) marshmallows)
- 5 Tbsp. butter
- 5 1/2 cup Fruity Pebbles Cereal
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Butter an 8X8 (for thicker) or 9×9 (for thinner) pan. Set aside.
- Melt butter and marshmallows in a large pan over low heat, stirring often. When marshmallows are almost melted, remove from heat and continue stirring until completely melted. Add 1 cup miniature mashmallows and Fruity Pebbles cereal. Stir until well combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and press the mixture evenly into the pan. Let cool before cutting
I like to put a lid on my pan and let it sit for a few minutes then stir it and cover it again and repeat that a few more times. The marshmallows seem to melt faster when covered with a lid.
- Category: Candy/Treats