Rich, decadent, fudgy and incredibly delicious, these Fudgy Flourless Chocolate Cookies are a chocolate lover’s dream come true. The perfect dessert for Valentine’s Day.
I am totally smitten over these cookies.
They’re decadent and just plain ridiculous.
Never in a million years would you guess they’re flourless. After one bite you’ll be in chocolate nirvana and be completely blown away by how rich and decadent they are.
Theses cookies are airy and crisp on the outside and completely gooey and fudgy on the inside. They’re like a brownie in cookie form. Then if that wasn’t enough, each cookie is filled with gooey pockets of melted chocolate.
They’re chocolate bliss.
These would be the perfect dessert for Valentine’s Day. Serve them on their own or make them even more decadent by topping them off with some some ice cream and chocolate sauce. . . now that would be absolutely divine! Because, why not?Print
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large egg whites, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Milk chocolate chips (Guittard are my favorite)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sift together powdered sugar, cocoa, and salt in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk egg whites until frothy. Stir egg whites and vanilla into powdered sugar mixture. (Batter will be very thick.) Add chocolate chips and stir until well combined.
- Using a large cookie scoop (about 2 tablespoons, drop cookies 3 inches apart on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet lightly greased with cooking spray.
- Bake in preheated oven until tops are shiny and cracked, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on baking sheet 5 minutes; transfer to wire racks, and cool completely, about 15 minutes.
These cookies are rich and definitely on the sweet side, so if you want to “tone” down the sweetness, you can use semisweet chocolate or bittersweet chocolate chips. I use Guittard milk chocolate chips in these cookies because I love the bigger chocolate chips in these cookies.
- Category: Cookies
BE SURE AND PIN THIS TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARDS SO YOU CAN MAKE IT LATER!
Recipe Source: Southern Living