If you’re looking for a fabulous new chicken recipe, you’ve come to the right place.
These chicken breasts are so incredibly simple and taste amazing. They are so tender and juicy. I’ve had this recipe for years, it’s one of those recipes I jotted down on a scrap piece of paper, probably out of a magazine while I was waiting in a doctors office.
I made these for a dinner party I hosted over the holidays and they were a HUGE hit. Everything single person asked me for the recipe. Seriously, they are so, so good. the pictures don’t even do these chicken breasts justice. I was fighting daylight and it was just one of those day.
One of the reasons I love these is because most of the leg work is done the night before. Totally easy peasy, they taste like you spent hours making them.Print
- 6 chicken breasts
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 1/4 tsp. garlic powder ((or 2–3 garlic cloves garlic, minced))
- 1/4 melted butter
- 1 ( 8oz) pkg. herb flavored stuffing, crushed
- Mix sour cream, lemon juice, salt, paprika, pepper and garlic powder together. Place chicken in a 9×13 pan and pour sour cream mixture over, turn chicken breasts over to coat both sides completely. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Pour crushed stuffing into a shallow dish. Remove chicken breasts and roll into crushed stuffing. Place in a buttered 9×13 dish. Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake, uncovered at 300 degrees for 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hours
- Category: Chicken/Poultry