- 1 cup butter ((room temperature))
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1¼ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 4 ounces milk chocolate bar, frozen ((I use fun size Hershey’s Bars))
- 1½ cup white chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup peanut butter chips
- 3/4 cup mini Reese’s Pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix together the butter and both sugars for 2 minutes until fluffy on medium speed. Add in the eggs and vanilla and mix until just combined.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Place the oats in a blender or food processor and grind until fine. Whisk the oats into the flour mixture and then with the mixer on low speed, slowly add the flour mixture into the sugar mixture.
- Place the frozen chocolate bars into the blender or food processor and pulse a few times. The chocolate should resemble small pebbles.
- With the mixer still on low add in the ground chocolate, chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. Add mini Reese’s Pieces and stir in using a wooden spoon or spatula (because these are so small, I fold these in by hand so they don’t get smashed from the electric mixer).
- Using a large cookie scoop scoop the dough (about 3 tablespoons) onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges are lightly golden. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 2-3 minutes and then transfer to a wore rack to cool completely.
- Category: Cookies