Gooey Rice Krispie treats loaded with golden oreos, sprinkles and extra marshmallows! These are just crazy good!
- 6 Tbsp. butter
- 60 large marshmallows or 8 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispie Cereal
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 20 Double Stuf Golden Oreos (, chopped coarsely)
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Extra sprinkles for sprinkling
- In large saucepan add butter and marshmallows, cook on low heat, stirring occasionally until marshmallows are almost melted (you still want a few marshmallows that aren’t quite melted all the way). Remove from heat.
- Add cereal, 1 cup mini marshmallows, chopped Oreos and sprinkles, mix well.
- Press onto bottom of 9×13-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with extras sprinkles if desired.
- Cool and cut into squares.
- Category: Brownies & Bars