- 1 box (12 oz) Rice Chex
- 1 box (11.7 oz) Golden Grahams
- 1 pkg. (5-7 oz) slivered almonds
- 1 pkg. (7 oz) coconut
- 3 sticks butter (I use salted)
- 2 cups corn syrup
- 2 cups sugar
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine cereals, almonds and coconut in a large (very large) mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In medium-size sauce pan combine the butter, sugar and corn syrup. Cook and stir over medium heat stirring constantly until mixture comes to a boil. Continue cooking at a low/medium boil for 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour over cereal mixture and stir until cereal mixture is evenly coated.
- Spread mixture out onto prepared cookie sheets and let cool.
- Pour back into a large bowl or into Ziploc bags.
- Because I like mine more on the gooey side, sometimes I only use a little more than 3/4 of the box of each cereal.
- Category: Candy/Treats