- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 container (16 oz) small curd cottage cheese
- 3 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese; or any combination of cheeses
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cans (4 oz) diced green chilies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Mix in flour, baking powder, salt and pepper.
- Stir in cottage cheese, grated cheese(s), melted butter and green chilies. Pour into prepared baking dish. Bake immediately for 35-40 minutes, or until edges are browned and center is set. Alternately, you can cover and refrigerate the casserole overnight and bake the next day. You may need to add 5 minutes to the baking time.
- Cool for about 10 minutes before slicing into squares and serving.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins