These Ground Beef Enchiladas are so simple to make and taste amazing. One of our very favorite meals ever! They will become an instant classic!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/ cup onion
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 can (15 oz) refried beans
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can (10 oz) red enchilada sauce (mild or medium)
- 12 tortillas (flour or corn)
- 1 Cup grated cheddar cheese
- green onion
- sour cream
- Spray a 9×13 pan. Set aside.
- Brown ground been and onion. Drain off excess grease and add salt and cumin. Stir in refried beans. Remove from heat and stir in the 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese.
- In medium size bowl mix the soups and the enchilada sauce. Mix until smooth.
- Spoon meat mixture into each tortilla shell and roll up. Place seam side down in prepared 9×13 pan.
- Pour sauce evenly over enchiladas and then top with the remaining 1 cup grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve with desired toppings.
I like to use flour tortillas just because they hold together much better when you roll them up.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Category: Main Dishes