Spending the first two weeks of October in Italy has really thrown me.
In my mind it’s only like the 15th.
I kept thinking I had a couple more weeks before I needed to worry about sharing a yummy Halloween treat. Well I don’t have a couple weeks, I only have a couple days so here it is my friends. . . .insanely good Halloween peanut butter and toffee candy bark.
It’s chock full of some of my very favorite candy bars and then drizzled with white chocolate and topped with Reese’s pieces, another one of my favorites.
This is so simple to make and looks so pretty I think.
Hope you enjoy it!
This bark is full candy bars, honey roasted peanuts and drizzled with white chocolate. . .super sweet but incredibly delicious!
- 1 pound bittersweet chocolate chips
- 3 2.1- ounce Butterfinger candy bars (, cut into irregular 1-inch pieces)
- 3 1.4- ounce Skor or Heath toffee candy bars (, cut into irregular 3/4-inch pieces)
- 8 0.55- ounce peanut butter cups (, each cut into 8 wedges)
- 1/4 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup candy corn
- 3 ounces high-quality white chocolate ((such as Lindt or Perugina), chopped)
- Reese’s Pieces and/or yellow and orange peanut M&M’s
- Line baking sheet a silpat liner or foill. Stir chocolate chips in heavy medium saucepan over low heat until melted and warm (not hot) to touch. Pour chocolate onto foil; spread to 1/4-inch thickness (about 12×10-inch rectangle). Sprinkle with Butterfinger candy, toffee, peanut butter cups, nuts, and candy corn making sure all pieces touch melted chocolate to adhere.
- Put white chocolate in heavy small saucepan. Stir constantly over very low heat until chocolate is melted and warm (not hot) to touch. Remove from heat. Dip spoon into chocolate; wave from side to side over bark, creating zigzag lines. Scatter Reese’s Pieces and M&M’s over, making sure candy touches melted chocolate.
- Chill bark until firm, 30 minutes. Slide foil with candy onto work surface; peel off foil. Cut bark into irregular pieces.
Recipe Source: Bon Appetit