This Halloween Popcorn Snack Mix is going to a favorite with kids and adults. Made with kettle popcorn, candy corn, and mini Reese’s pieces and cups, it’s going to be the hit of the party.
- 2 bags microwave kettle popcorn, popped
- 1 1/2 cups candy corn (divided)
- 1 1/2 cups dry-roasted, salted peanuts (divided)
- 1 bag (8.5 oz) Reese’s Baking Peanut Butter Cups and Reese’s Pieces Candy*
- 1/2 cup mini Reese’s pieces
- 1 pound vanilla/white almond bark, broken into chunks
- Chocolate chips for drizzle (optional)
- Line two large cookie sheets with parchment or wax paper, set aside.
- In a large bowl, add popcorn, 1 cup of the candy corn and 1 cup of the peanuts.
- Melt the almond bark in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until smooth, 1 to 3 minutes (depending on your microwave).
- Pour melted almond bark over popcorn mixture and stir until popcorn is well coated. Add in the remaining candy corn, peanuts and the Reese’s candy mixture. Gently toss just a few times.
- Divide mixture onto prepared cookie sheets and gently spread out. Sprinkle mini Reese’s pieces on top and let mixture dry completely, then break into clumps. Drizzle with melted chocolate chips if desired.
- The Reese’s, Baking Peanut Butter Cups and Reese’s Pieces Candy is down the baking aisle with the chocolate chips. I know Walmart carries it, but I’m not sure what other stores do. Here is what it looks like.
- You can use any butter flavor microwave popcorn if you’d like, but we love this using kettle corn.
- Make sure you pull out any unpopped kernals.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Category: Candy/Treats