These Holiday Seven Layer Magic Bars are a fun holiday twist on the classic version. A Biscoff cookie crust and then loaded with dried cranberries, white and semisweet chocolate chips, coconut and sweetened condensed milk. They’re amazing!
On the 11th Day of Sugar my true love gave to me Holiday Seven Layer Bars . . .and now I need to go and run eight miles because I ate way too many.
I’m sure you are all familiar with the classic seven layer bar and I’m sure you’ve seen different twists and variations of it. They are such a great cookie because they are extremely versatile. If you don’t like coconut, leave it off. Not a fan of nuts, replace them with another kind of chocolate chip, etc. Are you catching on here?
I decided to go for a holiday version of these classic goodies and I gotta tell you, these Holiday Seven Layer Magic Bars are are amazing! They start off with a Biscoff cookie crust, then you layer sliced almonds, semi-sweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, dried cranberries and finally coconut. Then the best part happens and you pour an entire can of sweetened condensed milk on top. YUM! Plus I think they are so pretty and festive to look at.
I took a plate of these to my mom’s house last night and my sister Tasha called me laughing because of what my mom said about them. Tasha asked her what she thought of them and my mom replied “they’re a bomb!” Tasha said “a bomb” and my mom said “yes, a bomb, isn’t that what you say?” To which Tasha replied, “Mom, its’ the bomb.” Oh you gotta love my mom!
I hope you have a chance to make these because they are insandly good.
Holiday 7-layer Bars
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 24 bars 1x
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 3/4 cups Biscoff Cookie crumbs (about 22 cookies)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine the melted butter and cookie crumbs in a small bowl. Toss until the butter is evenly distributed. Spread the crumbs evenly over the bottom of the prepared pan (this is not meant to be a crust, so you don’t need to press it flat and there will be some small bare spots along the bottom, so don’t worry).
- Sprinkle the almonds, chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, dried cranberries and coconut over the graham crumbs. Pour the condensed milk evenly over the entire pan
- Bake until the top is golden brown, about 25 minutes. Cool in the pan on a wire rack to room temperature, about 2 hours.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: Brownies & Bars
Recipe Source: 5 Boys Baker
I was worried about people liking coconut and cranberries, and there was not a problem with these disappearing at work! And Nathan’s manager loved them!!