- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 3/4 cups Biscoff Cookie crumbs (about 22 cookies)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine the melted butter and cookie crumbs in a small bowl. Toss until the butter is evenly distributed. Spread the crumbs evenly over the bottom of the prepared pan (this is not meant to be a crust, so you don’t need to press it flat and there will be some small bare spots along the bottom, so don’t worry).
- Sprinkle the almonds, chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, dried cranberries and coconut over the graham crumbs. Pour the condensed milk evenly over the entire pan
- Bake until the top is golden brown, about 25 minutes. Cool in the pan on a wire rack to room temperature, about 2 hours.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: Brownies & Bars