- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 1 can (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups milk
- 1 small pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 6 (1.9 oz) Butterfinger candy bars crushed
- Combine all ingredients into the ice cream canister of a 4 quart ice cream maker, mix well.
- Freeze in ice cream freezer according to manufacturer’s directions.
Once the ice cream has finished freezing, I like to throw in another couple Butterfingers, chopped into bigger chunks, and gently stir it into the ice cream. We love getting bites with big chunks of the Butterfinger in it.
When I make this using my Cuisinart ice cream makers, I mix it in a large, pourable mixing bowl and then pour it into the canisters. This recipe is for a 4-quart ice cream maker, so if I am using my Cusinart instead of my “traditional” ice cream maker, then I either half the recipe or pull out both of my Cuisinarts (I’m lucky enough to have two and I always keep the canisters in my freezer so they’re ready to use).
- Category: Desserts