- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- In a medium size saucepan, whisk together cocoa, flour, and sugar.
- Add butter and evaporated milk and cook over medium heat, whisking constantly. Bring to a boil and continue to cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving over ice cream or whatever you like.
- Store in refrigerator. You can use it cold right out of the fridge or just dish out the amount you want and warm up in the microwave before using
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Category: Desserts