- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 quart milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Nutmeg for sprinkling
- In a large bowl mix eggs, sweetened condensed milk, milk, vanilla and salt.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Chill for several hours. Serve sprinkled with nutmeg.
- I highly, highly recommend using freshly grated nutmeg. I’ve professed my love before of the fresh stuff. The difference between freshly ground nutmeg and pre-ground nutmeg is huge. I promise it’s so much better. It’s a little pricey, but worth it and lasts forever.
- Category: Breakfast