This Macaroni and Cheese is creamy, crazy good and so simple to make. It’s my boys favorite mac-n-cheese of all time. A buttery crumb topping makes it even that much better.
- 3 cups dry elbow macaroni
- 16 oz. Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 can (10.5 oz) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 pan.
- Fill large pot with slightly salted water. Bring to a boil, add elbow macaroni and cook 8 minutes. Drain well.
- In large bowl pour cooked macaroni and add cubed Velveeta, cheddar cheese soup, sour cream, parmesan cheese, milk, and salt & pepper. Stir well and pour into prepared baking dish. (There will still be cubes of Velveeta that don’t melt completely).
- Mix Ritz cracker crumbs with melted butter and sprinkle on top.
- Cover with foil and bake about 25-30 minutes. Remove foil and bake 5-10 more minutes.
- Category: Main Dishes