These homemade peanut butter cups are so, so good and so simple to make. Box them up in a box with a ribbon and you’ve got a perfect neighbor gift.
Peanut Butter Centers:
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 large (7 oz) Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- Line a mini muffin tin with paper liners (makes about 25-30). Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine 1/3 cup peanut butter, powdered sugar and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Roll into balls a little larger than a small marble.
- Chill in refrigerator for about 45 mins.
- In a microwave safe bowl, place chocolate bar broken into pieces. Cook for 1 minute and stir. Continue cooking in 30 second increments at 50% power until chocolate is melted and smooth. Stir in 2 tablespoons of peanut butter. Mix until smooth.
- Cover the bottom of each paper liner with about 1 heaping teaspoon of melted chocolate. Take a peanut butter ball and flatten slightly with your hands, place on top of chocolate and cover with more chocolate. Enough to fill the mini muffin liner to the top.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins chill time
- Category: Candy/Treats