- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cans (12 oz ) evaporated milk
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 cups milk
- 1 pkg. (10 oz) hard peppermint candies (like Brach’s)
- Place unwrapped peppermint candies and two cans of the evaporated milk in blender. Blend until the candy is crushed and mixture is smooth.
- In large bowl beat eggs until light and fluffy. Mix in sugar, whipping cream, milk and the rest of the evaporated milk . Add peppermint milk mixture. Mix until well blended.
- Pour into ice cream canister and freeze according to manufacturers directions.
- If you want a deeper pink color, you can add a drop or two of red food coloring.
- Category: Desserts